We do not track any of your data, period.
- We do not track any usage of the extension - that includes searches, filters, tabs, windows, popup opens, etc
- We do not track any websites, website usage, etc
- We do not transfer any data to any 3rd party servers
- The only data that we store is your storage data. You save this data to your local browser storage. We never touch or see this data. This data is exclusively stored inside your browser.
- The same goes for your settings - your settings are saved solely inside your browser.
Feel free to contact us if you got any questions or concerns about data privacy, we will be happy to help.
CrossPilot follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that CrossPilot has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CrossPilot does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.